I'm Kyllian Guillart, a freelance Concept Artist/Illustrator, specialised in characters and creatures.
I love RPGs, boardgames, video games, books and movies. Worldbuilding is what I love doing the most.
- 2019: Promotional Illustrator for the book 'The Line" written by William Galaini
- 2019: Ogmios Editions: Interior Illustrator for french sci-fi novels
- 2018-Present: Antre-Monde Editions: NPC portrait Illustrator for the tabletop RPG "Knight"
- 2016-2018 : Quillhound studios: Lead artist for an unanounced tabletop RPG
- 2017: Schwalb Entertainment: Illustrator in "Grand Duchy" companion
- 2017: ZensaraStudios: character design and illustration in "Unity" tabletop RPG
- 2017: Midou Creative: Character concept art for unanounced comics
- 2017: The Games Collective: sketches for chapters in "Awaken" tabletop RPG